Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trial is the best policy




                       Image prompt@: Thursday Tales




She sat in front of the computer screen, staring glumly at the mail she had received today. “I regret to inform you that your story ‘Home’ has not been selected.” It read.

 Some Rejections disheartened her immensely. “What’s wrong?” She wondered. After pondering for a moment, gradually, shades of determination appeared at her face. “Trial is the best policy. One should never give up. Hard work always pays.” Once her teacher told this in the class. A weak but hopeful smile formed on her lips.

“I am not going to give up. I won’t accept defeat easily. I’ll take this rejection positively. I’ll find out my drawbacks. I'll work hard. I’ll try until my creations get selected. This is not the end but it is the beginning of a new story.” She thought resolutely. Her face beaming with confidence. Her heart brimming with a new hope. Her time will come with flying colours.


                 :    Thursday Tales





Share/Bookmark

13 Comments:

Creativity!! said...

Beautiful Inspiring Write Up Dear :) :)

Tarang said...

Thank you so much Creativity!:)

Gloria said...

A good reminder to us all :) and perfect response to the prompts!

Tarang said...

Thank you so much Gloria:)

Jingle said...

lovely story.

Tarang said...

Thanks Jingle:)

Kim Nelson said...

That's the attitude!

Tarang said...

Thanks Kim.:)

sharplittlepencil said...

That's the spirit, Tarang! My sheaf of rejection letters is called, "Rejection Letters Are The Cobblestones On The Road To Publication." So there, all you people who send out rejections.

We will persevere! Love, Amy
http://sharplittlepencil.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/gimme-shelter-carry-on-tuesday/

Tarang said...

Thank you so much Amy!:)

Nimue said...

nice !

Tarang said...

Thanks Nimue.

Whitesnake said...

Oh Yeah! nicely put!

Post a Comment

 
;