Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fear Files!




                                                                                Image Link


Paranormal/gothic/Horror flicks interest me immensely. I like it when they’re scary! But there are very few of them that could thrill me. Actually they cannot frighten me but I really enjoy them.

Want to read a funny real life horror story? Read "Who was she?".

Last week, a horror show, “Fear Files: Darr ki sachchi tasweerein”, started on ZEE TV. I watch it with lot of interest (Of course! Do I need to tell this?). That programme was very well presented that it thoroughly gripped my attention. The channel claims that these are real life stories and victims themselves come to this show to narrate their stories. However, I do not believe this but I quite enjoyed this show and I’m really looking forward to watching many more episodes.






Share/Bookmark

10 Comments:

Swarnali said...

Great post as usual,Tarang :)
I read the linked post and it was actually pretty funny... sandalwood powder, hehe :D After hearing all those horror stories all our life, we often interpret normal things into the supernatural. At times it just takes a little bit of courage to get over the fear. :)

Tarang Sinha said...

You're right Swarnali. I'm glad you liked these posts. Thank you!:)

Me said...

Will you believe me if I say I was just writing a similar post. Actually I have a fear of ghosts and have been working on over coming it since quite some time. Wanted to write a post about my fear...oopss this is spooky..!

Tarang Sinha said...

:) I'm looking forward to reading that post:)
Thanks!:)

Vållῐ ★☆ said...

Beautiful story!...I feel ghosts exist..If there is God...There are ghosts too!...I'm not sure whether we can see them or not....

I too love to watch horror movies and serials...I'm scared at times....but I thoroughly enjoy the thrill it offers.... It's like the feeling getting into roller coaster ride...

Tarang Sinha said...

:) I'm glad you liked it Valli. Thank you!:)

Green Speck said...

Lovely post ... ghosts are after all a figment of our imaginations !!!

Tarang Sinha said...

Thank you!:)

Aarti.Duggal said...

Even I liked the show :P...The stories don't seem true but the presentation is such that one is left with doubt.. the kind of doubt that logical thinking dismisses but its still fun to let it sit in your head...:)

Equity Tips Stock Cash Calls said...

Your posts, are awesome….


stock cash tips

Post a Comment

 
;