Friday, July 27, 2018

Watercolour Paintings: Landscape and a Window






I painted this landscape two days back. One of my blogger friends, Ramya, had posted a picture on Instagram an I felt like painting. So asked her and she encouraged me. I painted in the first attempt, and I was somehow pleased.



A story lives behind this window. 

I find paintings/pictures of doors/windows intriguing. So wanted to paint. Didn't turn out well in the first attempt; the second attempt seems okay. I can't draw a straight line. I'm practising. 


Sharing with Paint Party Friday




26 comments:

  1. You are doing well. Keep it up.. Love the little pot plant outside the window.
    Happy PPF
    Vicki-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful study of the landscape. Happy PPF Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful paintings and scenes. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find both of these very pretty. You did beautifully. Happy PPF 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. You have a very good hand with watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely landscape, Tarang, and I, too, am fascinated by doors and windows, and what lies behind them! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The landscape is fantastic, and I love the mystery of the window and what could be behind it. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I could create the mystery! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  8. Luv the window and hoping you share the story behind it. HappyPPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! I especially love the landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being the first attempt it didn't disappoint the viewers as well as you, I suppose Any way I liked both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful paintings. At first I thought the painting at the top was a photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! This is the best compliment any painter could ever receive! You're too kind. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete