Friday, July 24, 2020

Random Pencil Sketches: Pathway, Forest and Human Figures

These days, I'm trying pencil sketches. Sketches/drawings are not my forte but now I'm enjoying it. It's quick, doesn't require any preparation of art material. However I miss my painting days. Will get back to it soon.

And when it comes to sketching or painting, pathways and forests are my favourite themes.


I'm pleasantly surprised that I managed to sketch something that actually looks like a boy on a bicycle.


Notice the sunrays?


And now some random figures. I find them fascinating. They make landscape paintings more lively, and add stories to them. So, just practicing. Do they look like something?





Sharing with Paint Party Friday






22 comments:

  1. I think that first sketch is quite lovely, reminds me of cool weather days.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are growing so much in your art, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice sketches- the figures look great, and I love the sunrays. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So glad you noticed the Sundays. :)

      Delete
  4. These are nice pencil drawings, I like them!
    Happy PPF, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one reminds me of kid looking for the most juice apple.
    PPF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting imagination. Thank you, Dora. :)

      Delete
  6. Very nice indeed. It is always good to explore in art and find that you really like what you are doing. They all look great. Love the sun rays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this nice comment. So glad you noticed the sun rays. :)

      Delete
  7. All Need that free air. IT is not fun living in an restricted environment because of the virus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the forest scene with the sunrays! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete