Friday, January 7, 2022

My Second Acrylic Painting of 2022




Hello everyone, 

I hope you all are well. Today I am sharing my second painting of 2022. The first one is a commissioned artwork, I may share it later. I started painting after a twenty day break and it made me feel really odd because I paint every other day. So, feeling good. 

The painting started like this: 👇



Reminded me of a bedsheet print. :)

So, my painting is kind of intuitive. 

Also, tried something very different a few weeks ago, and I was very pleased with the result. 


What do you think?



Also, I bought some new colours and canvas. Not very happy with the neon colours (new and renowned brand) I bought. Plus, I bought two wrong colours. I bought grey instead of Payne's grey and Hooker's green 'deep' instead of Hooker's green. They are entirety different. 


Tested Hooker's green and compared it with sap green. Here's the video, in case you find it helpful. 



That's all from my side. Stay safe, take care and have a lovely New Year!


Sharing with Paint Party Friday



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful art as always! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the painting. Yes, picking the wrong color paints are disappointing when they arrive but I always find use for them and then I am glad I have them. Wishing you a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right. You eventually learn to use it the right way. Thank you!☺️

      Delete
  3. They are both beautiful and evoke a sense of mystery which I love. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Linda, for this lovely comment!😊

      Delete
  4. Happy 2022
    Nice paintings

    Much🥂love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing paintings, you are a true artist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Swati!😊

      Delete