Monday, April 21, 2014

Creative rendezvous


The idea of Author Blog Hop was new to me but I found it interesting. A kind of creative rendezvous, where some creative people meet through their blogs and share something about them and their ideas.

I came to know Arti Honrao, a wonderful writer, who dips her pen in the emotions to craft her beautiful stories, when we played the Preeti Shenoy's prompts. She is the author of three books "My Life Story", "Is This Love & Autumn: The Last Leaf" (I got a chance to read this nice book. You can read my review HERE), and "Resemblance: Journey of a Doppleganger" . Recently, she (And Namrata) has started a lovely e-magazine Writer's Ezine.

So, it starts with a short question answer session.

What am I working on?

I'm working on some short stories and articles.

How does my work differ from others of its genre?

Well, it's difficult to answer. But I would say I try to make my writing interesting by adding some real life snippets. I try to keep the narration simple and focus on contemporary/relatable plots, characters and situations.

Why do I write what I do?

I write to settle the eddy of thoughts and imagination whirling in my always occupied mind. I think writing is the best way of express. I relate to contemporary (Sometimes paranormal) stories/ideas/characters and it reflects in my writing.

How does my writing process work?

I always try to chisel the ideas that flash in my mind. Sometimes they transpire at odd time, place or even in my dreams. My mind is always occupied and it sometimes, it makes me restless.

I would like to invite two authors to join this creative rendezvous:

Uma Maheshawari Anandane


She is a wonderful writer and has published two e-books Inside My Poem Book and Rhythmus, many different articles. She blogs @ Rhythmus and writes parenting articles @ Momscribe.



Nilabh Verma



He is an engineer by profession and writer by passion. He blogs @ Nilabh's and Dharmasansar. He is the author of Hindi Mythological Fiction Swayamvar.  You can read my review HERE and participate in a giveaway on Goodreads.

















14 comments:

  1. Hi Tarang,
    Thanks a lot for choosing me for this rendez vous :)

    Nice knowing about you and yes, I agree that writing is the best way to express oneself through words. I will answer your questions soon in my blog and let you know.

    Regards,
    Uma Anandane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Uma!:)

      Looking forward to it...thanks:)

      Delete
  2. Interesting replies Tarang, enjoyed knowing more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopped from Uma's blog and love ur ideas about writing-keeping the narrative simple. Pretty impressive answers, Tarang:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Readers can relate more with 'Real life snippets' Smart answers Tarang!

    ReplyDelete