Saturday, October 24, 2020

Acrylic Painting: Seascape/Lighthouse

 


'You appeared like a lighthouse when I was wandering like a boat adrift on the sea.' My new original painting. 12" by 16", Acrylic on canvas.

Since I couldn't stop procrastinating, I thought to start an art challenge on Instagram. Here are the details, in case you want to join. No rules. Just paint, experiment and enjoy.




I painted this for streetscape prompt. Clearly, it's not my forte. But I'm trying as I find them very fascinating.

Sharing with Paint Party Friday



12 comments:

  1. beautiful seascape and lighthouse, love it!

    re my balloon art. Make a search on my blog and you find a few that shows how to do it. Or search youtube.
    https://naturefootstep.blogspot.com/search?q=balloon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Thank you for sharing the link. Will check.

      Delete
  2. Lovely painting! Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting on my flower painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. The difference between the sky and water edge is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you noticed. Means a lot. :)

      Delete
  4. That is so beautiful Tarang :) I love how you did the water. Lighthouses are one of my favourite structures, so well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, even I find it very fascinating! Thank you for this lovely comment. :)

      Delete
  5. beautiful capture of the ocean and your city scape is marvelous! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful paintings, you are growing in your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you feel so. Means a lot. :)

      Delete