Saturday, June 5, 2021

Blogchatter Half Marathon 2021




Blogging brings joy. The eagerness to write a post, the comments, then reading other lovely blogs, the interaction...

I can't help thinking of the time when I started blogging (some 11 years ago) whenever the term 'blogging/blog' comes to my mind.

However, my blogging style has changed over the years, I'm not that desperate to update my blog like I used to be. I like to write and post at my own pace. I write/post when I truly feel like saying something. The readership has changed as well, I think. Maybe because we are more engaged on social media. Engagement on social media is fine but the joy of receiving nice comments on my blog is something else.

In this bizarre, frustrating, tiring and sad phase, I find it difficult to concentrate on writing. And so I have decided to motivate myself and take part in Blogchatter Half Marathon. I am taking part for the second time. 

We have to post daily, well 10 posts in 15 days to be precise, so it seems absolutely doable. 

I am not going with any specific theme. I just want to write and publish some interesting posts on my blog. It could be book reviews or any bookish post, my paintings, short stories: Hindi (I have started writing Hindi stories. You can read them HERE, if you want) or English. Or poems maybe. Let's see. 

Also, I'm looking forward to reading interesting blogposts (I'll try to read, comment, and share if I really connect to any post, as much as I can). 

Sounds interesting? So, head to Blogchatter's website and register.

See you soon!



7 comments:

  1. It is a commitment but looks interesting....I'll also join it.. let's see how it ends..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Looking forward to reading your posts. I wish you all the best.

      Delete
  2. I have also registered, Tarang. Will the Blogchatter Team tell us when we should start our posts? I took part in the A2Z Challenge and enjoyed it thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deepti. So good to know that. It starts from 15th June (to 30th June). Looking forward to reading your posts.
      Great that you completed n enjoyed A2Z. I find it a bit difficult, I mean it requires a lot of planning, I think. :)

      I wish you all the best!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to reading your posts Tarang :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also registered. My first time for this writing marathon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete