Sunday, September 30, 2018

Watercolour Painting --- Lighthouse & Landscapes


'The scars you share become lighthouses for other people who are headed to the same rocks you hit.' 

---Unknown

Lighthouse pictures attract me, so I tried to paint. I am very bad at sketching; can't even draw a straight line. Thankfully, my sketch seems acceptable. Or does it look like it's going to fall any time?



Then, one of my blogger friends, Soumya, posted a gorgeous picture on Instagram. I tried to recreate it. Here's a seascape.


And, the last one --- this I painted for an Instagram Art Challenge. 


So, what do you think? I am a beginner and constantly looking for tips/suggestions. If you're a watercolourist, please share your views and suggestions. Thank you!



Sharing with Paint Party Friday






6 comments:

  1. All three art pieces are lovely and I love the sky in the lighthouse piece.
    Don't think of yourself as a beginner when you paint or create...just go with it and enjoy being an artist!!!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like the lighthouse one, but lovely to see all three here.
    Keep enjoying your art.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing art . Color tells the story. thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete