Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Interpretation {Salvation Of A Saint}: Bookbytes 2


Welcome to another edition of Bookbytes.

I really enjoy reading thrillers, psychological thrillers. The Girl On The Train made me realize that I could enjoy this genre. All these years, I had kept myself restricted to romance or drama, even though I had been an avid reader.

I've read several psychological thrillers by now but Keigo Higashino is my favourite and Salvation Of A Saint by this author is my absolute favourite! Gripping, cleverly crafted, intelligent storytelling. Storytelling is important and Keigo Higashino is a wonderful storyteller.

There are just two suspects in Salvation Of A Saint. You can guess who has done it. So, it's not really about 'who?' It's about 'how?'

Okay I know it's not a review post. Today I'm sharing a quote from this book.








'Sometimes it’s as important to prove there is no answer to a question as it is to answer it.’


I found it very interesting. I understand it, but I don't know how to explain it. So, I'll leave it to you to interpret. Please share your thoughts in the comment.


If you stumble upon a quote, a line (or two) or even a passage from a book that leaps out at you demanding to be shared join in with BookBytes.



Here’s what you have to do:
Share it on your blog and link back to this latest post.Put in the logo (above) so it’s easy to spot.Leave the link to your blogpost in the comments so I can drop by too.Book Bytes goes live every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. Do join in.

The next edition is scheduled for December 17th. Do join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment