Saturday, February 1, 2014

Book - Review: The Guardian Angels by Rohit Gore



Finished reading 'The Guardian Angels' by Rohit Gore (Grapevine Publishers).

I love reading contemporary romance fiction. And I like it even more when it has purity and innocence. For this book, I can say that it's a sweet, innocent and pure love story.

This story is about Adi Mehta and Radha Deodhar and their very special bond.

Adi is an introvert, son of a billionaire, while Radha, daughter of a social activist, is lively and energetic. But despite their different nature and background, they grow together, fall in love and protect each other whenever in trouble.

First of all, I would like to congratulate Mr. Gore for his beautiful and neat writing style.

The story line is nice and the book cover is very captivating. I didn't like the prologue but I liked the starting of first chapter especially the cute yet bossy entry of little Radha, when she comes to save a meek and timid boy (Adi) in trouble.

The Story flows well. Just initially, I found it a little slow. It is written in Adi's point of view and Radha's diary entries. Characters and situations are very well defined. I loved Radha's charcter and enjoyed reading her journal!

Overall, for me, it was a nice read. It's sweet and a bit different from those typical love stories we read generally. Highly recommended for those who like reading love stories!


This review is a part of Write Tribe Book Review Program. I received this copy from the author for an honest review. Thanks!








No comments:

Post a Comment