Tuesday, August 30, 2016

We Will Meet Again: Book Launch @ Delhi Book Fair!


So, I am finally living the dream I was chasing. I have published my first book (Gargi Publishers) "We Will Meet Again...', released on 31st July.

We Will Meet Again is a mature love story. It's about believing in love, and a stupid challenge. It carries various shades of emotions, ego, and betrayal. I have tried to embellish it with interesting flavours of humour and repartee.

If you like strong characters and believable situations, you will like my book. You can buy my book here @ an amazing discount!

Here's the Amazon link.

We Will Meet Again was launched on 28th August @ Delhi Book Fair. It was my first experience. I was excited and nervous at the same time, but the event was nice! Sharing some pictures from the event.


Our Stall. Stall no. 7B. Hall no. 11. Can you spot my book? We have a reading corner too. You can read a few pages before buying the book. Do visit.



Signing copies. Exciting, isn't it? 


The Team of Gargi Publishers & Half Baked Beans




Visit my Facebook Page for more pictures.

Have you read my book? If yes, then please share your views. And, do visit our stall if you visit Delhi Book Fair.





5 comments:

  1. Wow! You did it! That's so very cool and so awe-inspiring too. Here's to many more books and greater success and happiness. Cheers, Tarang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouraging comment and best wishes, Shilpa! I just hope readers like my effort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see someone achieve their dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So your book has seen the light.All the best and may your imagination produce many more books.

    ReplyDelete