Friday, July 29, 2022

A Bookish Post!




Image: Illustration by Peijin's Art. Love, love, love her illustrations! Please click the Pinterest link to see her fabulous work!


The Bookish Blog Tag


Yesterday, I visited Aishwariya's blog and read her Bookish post, which I found really interesting. She tagged her readers, so since I’m one of them, I’m taking up the tag.


What are 1-3 of your favourite books of all time?


Alampanah by Rafia Manjurul Ameen

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Love Virtually (and Every Seventh Wave, the sequel) by Daniel Glattauer (translated from German)



What are 1-3 of your favourite authors of all time?


Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay

Sophie Kinsella

Debbie Macomber


Who is your favourite female character of all time?


Mini from Swami by Mannu Bhandari (modified version of Sarat Chandra's Swami―original in Bengali)


Scarlett O' Hara. Can't say favourite but she's one of the most striking/badass heroines I have ever read.


Who is your favourite male character in a book?


Will Traynor from Me Before You


What is your favourite mythical world?


The crazy, wonderful world inside my head.


What book has your favourite cover?


Sati Series (By Koral Dasgupta) Covers. Read Ahalya recently. Love it!! One of my favourites this year.


What is your favourite book-to-movie adaptation?


The Kite Runner

Me Before You


If you could make any book into a movie, what would it be?


My own book/stories?


What was your favourite childhood book?


Sci-fi books (Samay Ke Swami, Shukra Grah Par Dhava etc) by Prof. Divakar


Fantasy or sci-fi? (Or neither?)


Depends on the characters and writing style. I've come to realize that if I love the characters and the writing style, I can read and enjoy any genre.



Now, if you're reading it, consider yourself tagged. Do tag me on social media if you decide to take up these questions. I’d love to read your answers. :) My Twitter handle: @TarangSinha




No comments:

Post a Comment